Come and hear from inspiring women talking about their workplace successes TODAY at 1pm City, University of London.
This FREE event is taking place at Northampton Suite, City, University of London, Northampton Square campus, EC1V 0HB
To mark International Women’s Day, inspiring women from different industries will be coming together to discuss what success looks like, both in the workplace and wider life. The panel will be discussing and offering insight on the following:
- What does success look like for different women?
- How do leading women in industry achieve work-life balance?
- What can organisations do to better support women and their progression.
- Practical tips to tackle key issues such as salary negotiation.
The panel includes women in senior roles from across a range of industries. After a period of panel discussion there will be opportunities to talk to our panellists directly during a Q&A and then following up with some nibbles and networking.
- Sara Fox, Principal, Fox&Co. Consulting
- Chloe Challender, Deputy Director of Security, House of Parliament and former co-Chair of Workplace Equality Network, Parliagender
- Sharon Northey, Securities Associate Manager, Accenture
- Kate White, CEO, National Centre for Circus Arts
- Emma Thomas, Head of Employment Law, Essex County Council
- MaameYaa Kwafo-Akoto, Associate, Allen & Overy
- Jackie Wilgar, Senior Vice President, Marketing – International, LiveNation
This event is FREE!
Students and staff can sign up to join, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org